How meta is this? We’re an affiliate marketing company offering an affiliate program.
That’s right! Whether you’re a happy customer of Lasso or simply a fan, we’d love to have you on board. All you need is an audience of folks who could benefit from Lasso’s affiliate marketing tools. You’ll earn a generous commission for every new customer you send our way.
For every new customer that signs up through your affiliate link, you’ll receive:
- 50% per sale for the first 2 months on monthly subscriptions
- 10% per sale one-time on yearly subscriptions
With three packages to choose from, affiliates have the opportunity to earn up to $299.90 per sale! Let’s do some quick math:
- Fred clicks your link and buys the Essential package for $39 per month. You’d earn $19.50 (50%) for his first month and another $19.50 (50%) for his second month = $39 smackaroos. Now, if Fred leaves after his first month, you get to keep the $19.50.
- Susie clicks your link and buys the Portfolio package for $2,999 per year, netting you a cool $299.90 (10%) payment.
- Jordan clicks your link and buys the Advanced plan for $99 per month. You’d earn $49.50 (50%) for his first month and another $49.50 (50%) for his second month = $99 big ones. If Jordan purchases the plan on sale for $84 per month, you’ll earn $42 (50%) for his first month and $42 (50%) for his second month.
The only time you won’t get paid is if the customer refunds within their first month.
When you join as an affiliate, we’ll help you show your audience the value of Lasso, so you’re more likely to earn those higher commissions!
But wait, there’s more
- 30-day cookie: Our cookie window is 30 days on last touch clicks, so if your referrals don’t sign up right away, you’ll receive full credit if they come back and sign up within that timeframe, as long as they don’t click on someone else’s affiliate link after yours.
- Free 7-day trial: Let your audience know they can test out Lasso free for 7 days with our free trial offer.
- High-converting landing pages: Our affiliates enjoy signup conversion rates of over 8%
- Webinars you can promote: We host regular learning and demo webinars for our prospects and customers. Promote them as an affiliate and get credit for anyone who signs up after!
- Dedicated Affiliate Manager: Our affiliate manager Justine has over a decade of experience working with affiliates like yourself, and she’s looking forward to helping you grow your income with Lasso.
How much can I earn with Lasso’s affiliate program?
Lasso customers choose from 3 monthly plans, with different rates depending on if they choose monthly or yearly billing. The lowest you can earn from 1 referral is $19.50, which would happen if your referral signed up but didn’t stick around after their first month. The most you can earn from 1 referral is $299.90, which would happen if your referral purchased the yearly subscription to our highest-priced plan. All payouts are in USD.
How and when will I get paid for my referrals? Payouts are made via PayPal ONLY.
At this time, you MUST have a PayPal account in order to get paid for your qualifying commissions. Commissions are paid on the 7th of every month for conversions that have passed the refund window by 3 days. For example, you will receive payment on December 7th for conversions that took place between October 4th – November 4th.
Where can I see my Lasso affiliate results and get my links?
Lasso uses Tapfiliate to run the affiliate program, so you will sign up for our program through the platform and log in there to see your reports, get new links, grab a banner, and more. Click here to apply, or if you’re an existing affiliate, please visit your dashboard here. Questions? reach out via [email protected].
Can I become a Lasso affiliate if I don’t have a website?
Perhaps! Our best affiliates use their websites to demonstrate the power of Lasso. However, we are open to working with vloggers and social influencers who want to share Lasso without a website, as long as you have a healthy number of posts that demonstrate we share a similar audience.
I’m not in the United States. Can I still be a Lasso affiliate?
Yes! Anyone around the world can use Lasso or become an affiliate. However, you can only be an affiliate if you have a Paypal account. If it’s not available in your Country we cannot work with you at this time.
Why did Lasso deny my affiliate application?
It’s a bummer when we can’t partner with certain affiliates. Here are the top reasons why we decline applications:
- Your website didn’t load or produced a security error
- Your website had very little content or copied content
- Your audience isn’t a good fit for our software
- Your site mainly features coupons, offers cashback, or showcases consumer products
If you made a mistake on your application or feel your site should be reconsidered, we are happy to take a second look. Please email us at [email protected], and we will get back to you within 3 business days.
Will I still earn a commission if my referral cancels and gets a refund?
If a customer purchases any package but cancels and requests a refund, you will not earn a commission. This is rare, but it happens once in a while.
Can I use my own affiliate link to buy Lasso?
We do not allow self-referrals, meaning you can’t use your affiliate link to purchase Lasso to get cash back. In rare cases, we allow self-referrals on one-year subscriptions, but you must contact us first to discuss. Otherwise, the commission will be voided.