How to Become a Linky Affiliate
1. Join the Affiliate Program and Get Your Linky Affiliate Link
The first thing you need to do become a Linky influencer is sign up for their affiliate program.
Their application will require some basic information about your business and your audience. Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
After you submit your application, it will typically take a few days for Linky to approve or deny your application.
Once you’re accepted, you’ll be granted access to your affiliate dashboard, where you can find and copy your unique affiliate referral link.
2. Add Your Referral Link to Relevant Content
You can start monetizing your content right away by adding your Linky link directly to your blog posts.
Simply find content where Linky will fit your audience’s needs.
Next, find the most relevant part of the post, and add your link with optimized anchor text.
Then all you have to do is keep creating content and wait for your audience to click your links. When they make purchases, you’ll earn 10% Per Sale.
Tips to Succeed in the Linky Affiliate Program
Optimize Your Offers and Earn More with Lasso
After you’ve added a few affiliate links to your content and started earning commissions, you should look for ways to increase your affiliate revenue.
You can do this by adding great product displays, comparison tables, and CTA buttons to your blog posts.
The easiest way to increase your affiliate income and monetize your site with Linky is by using Lasso.
Linky is the Foldable Electric Skateboard with a high-performance frame, designed in Italy for a dynamic performance without compromise.
With Lasso, you’ll have a link management dashboard, so you can see every post on your site with Linky links.
You can also create stunning no-code affiliate Displays, Grids, and Tables. Those will increase your clicks and help you earn more money from your existing content.
Create Engaging Content Around Linky
When it comes to affiliate marketing, content is king. To successfully promote Linky products, it's important to create content that not only attracts your audience but also engages them. Here's how:
- Understand your audience: Know what your audience likes, their style preferences, and what they look for in a clothing subscription service. This understanding will help you create content that resonates with them.
- Showcase the products: Use high-quality images and videos to showcase Linky products. If possible, wear the clothes and accessories yourself so your audience can see how they look in real life.
- Share personal experiences: People often connect more with personal experiences. Share your own stories about using Linky. Talk about your favorite pieces, your experience with their stylists, or the unboxing process.
- Provide value: Offering style tips, fashion advice, or how-to guides related to Linky clothing can provide value to your audience and keep them coming back for more. This not only promotes the products but also positions you as an authority in your niche.
- Engage with your audience: Encourage your audience to leave comments, ask questions, or share their own experiences with Linky. This can foster a sense of community and increase engagement on your posts.
TIP: The more engaging and valuable your content is, the more likely it is that your audience will trust your recommendations and click on your Linky affiliate links.
Analyzing and Understanding Your Affiliate Data with Linky
Success in affiliate marketing largely depends on your ability to understand and analyze your affiliate data effectively. Doing so allows you to see what's working, what's not, and where you can make improvements to increase your earnings.
Linky provides data on your referrals, conversions, and earnings, but to get a more comprehensive view, consider using a third-party tool like Lasso Performance. It integrates with all your affiliate programs, including Linky, and provides valuable insights into your performance.
Here's how you can use Performance to analyze and understand your Linky affiliate data:
- Track Your Performance: Track all your affiliate links in one place. It gives you detailed information about click-through rates, conversions, and overall earnings.
- Understand Your Earnings: Easily see which of your content is generating the most earnings. This helps you understand what type of content resonates most with your audience and leads to conversions.
- Identify Opportunities for Improvement: Identify underperforming content and optimize it for better results. Maybe a post needs better keyword targeting, or perhaps an affiliate link would be more effective in a different location.
- Optimize Your Strategy: Lasso Performance not only helps you understand your current performance but also informs your future strategies. By understanding what's working, you can replicate successful strategies in future content.
- Automate Reporting: The tool provides automated reporting, saving you time and effort in gathering and analyzing data manually.
TIP: The more you understand about your performance, the better you can tailor your approach to maximize your earnings with the Linky Affiliate Program.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Linky Affiliate Program?
This is the program Linky uses to pay people and companies that promote their products. When you make a sale for Linky, they will send you a commission for the sale of that product.
How can I join the Linky Affiliate Program?
You can join the Linky affiliate program by filling out their application: https://signup.cj.com/member/signup/publisher/?utm_source=getlasso#/
What is the commission rate for Linky affiliates?
The commission rate for Linky affiliates is 10% Per Sale. This means that for each sale made through your unique affiliate link, you will earn 10% Per Sale in commission.
This rate applies to all products, making it a lucrative opportunity for those who effectively promote Linky products to their audience.
What happens if a customer returns a product I referred?
In almost every case that means your commission for the Linky sale will get reversed. This may not be the case if you negotiate your contract with them. This can typically be done after consistent sales are proven.
Insights on growing your affiliate income.
We've built multiple six-figure online businesses that our moms are proud of.
Get our strategies and tactics in your inbox, weekly.