How meta is this? We’re an affiliate marketing company offering an affiliate program.
That’s right! Whether you’re a happy customer of Lasso or simply a fan, we’d love to have you on board. All you need is an audience of folks who could benefit from Lasso’s affiliate marketing tools. You’ll earn a generous commission for every new customer you send our way.
For every new customer that signs up through your affiliate link, you’ll receive 20% per sale for the first 12 months, with no cap on commissions!
This commission rate applies to all products and packages, including all three Plugin tiers, monthly or yearly subscriptions, and Performance subscriptions.
With three Plugin packages to choose from, affiliates have the opportunity to earn up to $717.60 per sale! Let’s do some quick math:
- Fred clicks your link and buys the Essential package for $39 per month, and remains a customer for a full year. You’d earn $7.80 (20%) per month for 12 months, earning a total of $93.60 from one sale.
- Susie clicks your link and buys the Portfolio package for $2,999 per year, netting you a cool $599.80 (20%) one-off commission.
- Jordan clicks your link and buys Performance, and tracks $12,000 in affiliate revenue every month for 12 months. That costs him $40/month, which means you earn $8/month, or $96 total.
- Mary clicks your link and buys the Plugin Advanced Yearly plan on sale for $749, and also signs up for Performance, and tracks an average of $24,000 per month for 12 months. You’d earn $149.80 upfront for the plugin, and a total of $182.40 for the year of Performance. That’s a grand total of $332.20 in commissions for just one sale!
The only time you won’t get paid is if the customer refunds within their first month.
When you join as an affiliate, we’ll help you show your audience the value of Lasso, so you’re more likely to earn those higher commissions!
But wait, there’s more
- 30-day cookie: Our cookie window is 30 days on last touch clicks, so if your referrals don’t sign up right away, you’ll receive full credit if they come back and sign up within that timeframe, as long as they don’t click on someone else’s affiliate link after yours.
MoneyBack Guarantee: Let your audience know that if they aren’t delighted with Lasso, we’ll refund their subscription fee, no questions asked.
- High-converting landing pages: Our affiliates enjoy signup conversion rates of over 8%!
- Webinars you can promote: We host regular learning and demo webinars for our prospects and customers. Promote them as an affiliate and get credit for anyone who signs up after!
How much can I earn with Lasso’s affiliate program?
Lasso Plugin customers choose from 3 monthly plans, with different rates depending on whether they choose monthly or yearly billing.
The lowest you can earn from 1 Plugin referral is $7.80, which would happen if your referral signed up but didn’t stick around after their first month.
The most you can earn from 1 Plugin referral is $717.60, which would happen if your referral purchased the monthly subscription to our highest-priced plan.
There is no floor or ceiling on Performance commissions. You’ll earn 20% of however much your referrals spend on Performance in the first year, which scales with their tracked revenue.
All payouts are in USD.
How and when will I get paid for my referrals? Payouts are made via PayPal ONLY.
At this time, you MUST have a PayPal account to get paid for your qualifying commissions. Commissions are paid on the 7th of every month for conversions that have passed the refund window by 3 days. For example, you will receive payment on December 7th for conversions during October.
Where can I see my Lasso affiliate results and get my links?
Lasso uses Tapfiliate to run the affiliate program, so you will sign up for our program through the platform and log in there to see your reports, get new links, grab a banner, and more.
Click here to apply, or if you’re an existing affiliate, please visit your dashboard here.
Questions? reach out via [email protected].
Can I become a Lasso affiliate if I don’t have a website?
Perhaps! Our best affiliates use their websites to demonstrate the power of Lasso. However, we are open to working with vloggers and social influencers who want to share Lasso without a website, as long as you have a healthy number of posts that demonstrate we share a similar audience.
I’m not in the United States. Can I still be a Lasso affiliate?
Yes! Anyone around the world can use Lasso or become an affiliate. However, you can only be an affiliate with a Paypal account. If it’s unavailable in your Country, we cannot work with you currently.
Why did Lasso deny my affiliate application?
It’s a bummer when we can’t partner with certain affiliates. Here are the top reasons why we decline applications:
- Your website didn’t load or produced a security error
- Your website had very little content or copied content
- Your audience isn’t a good fit for our software
- Your site mainly features coupons, offers cashback, or showcases consumer products
If you made a mistake on your application or feel your site should be reconsidered, we are happy to take a second look. Please email us at [email protected], and we will get back to you within 3 business days.
Will I still earn a commission if my referral cancels and requests a refund?
You will not earn a commission if a customer purchases any package but cancels and requests a refund. This is rare, but it happens once in a while.
Can I use my own affiliate link to buy Lasso?
We do not allow self-referrals, meaning you can’t use your affiliate link to purchase Lasso.